Forum Eerste Wereldoorlog Forum Index Forum Eerste Wereldoorlog
Hťt WO1-forum voor Nederland en Vlaanderen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   WikiWiki   RegistreerRegistreer 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privť berichten te bekijkenLog in om je privť berichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen   Actieve TopicsActieve Topics 

COLLECTION OF WW1 MODELS

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats Reactie    Forum Eerste Wereldoorlog Forum Index -> Modelbouw/wargames Actieve Topics
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Yvonne
Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: 15 Apr 2008 18:00    Onderwerp: COLLECTION OF WW1 MODELS Reageer met quote

COLLECTION OF WW1 MODELS

1/72 Scale Aircraft
My Fleet used for Blue Max wargame.

This is My Fleet of models built for Blue Max gaming pieces. Each model has a short dowel petruding from under the fuselage for mounting on game base. The paint schemes of most of the models are based on actual historical aircraft. (See Blue Max info at bottom of page)
The two tables below list the models I have completed (AIRWORTHY) and the ones that are in work (IN PRODUCTION). Some kits are what is called "limited production". For one thing they cost more and they may not be as good quality; requiring a lot of patience. The "vacu-form" kits were made from thin sheet of plastic formed over molds and maybe a few metal parts for wheels, engine, and guns. Thus, the wings will have correct length and chord but will not have a camber thickness. This list will give an idea of the kits and subjects that are available to the modeler if he searches around for them.

http://members.aol.com/missregt/WW1/Fleet1.html

https://twitter.com/ForumWO1
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privť bericht Verstuur mail Bekijk de homepage
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats Reactie    Forum Eerste Wereldoorlog Forum Index -> Modelbouw/wargames Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: